Monday, November 4, 2013

Musou Orochi 2 Japanese Platinum Game Save


For those of you who are seeking a spare Musou Orochi 2 Japanese game save for whatever reason, then here is a near perfect one to use. This game save has platinum trophy status, meaning all trophies in the game have been completed. You can also ensure that everything is unlocked, including stages and characters.

This game save is fully compatible with Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate (Japan region) and can be used to transfer all existing data from the original game to the new game, so you can avoid having to start again from the beginning.

DOWNLOAD MUSOU OROCHI 2 GAME SAVE - 909KB

Note: PARAM.SFO file is not included. To use, you must run the game save through Bruteforce Save Data and do a full rebuild with your own profile. For steps and information on how to do this, check my PS3 game save resign post.

Credits for the game save goes to SAVEDATA.JP. If you are comfy with your Japanese, feel free to browse the website to find more Japanese game saves for various consoles, as well as save data codes. 

I do not own this save nor is it my own. I have lost my Musou Orochi 2 game save a long time ago. However, you can expect my contributions towards a great Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate game save within the next few weeks. Check back on the blog for updates!

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much
I was looking for this like forever :(
thank you :) thank you

Post a Comment