Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Poll and Your Opinions Wanted!

I have put up a new poll dedicated to questioning your wants and likes about my current YouTube channel. I hope you did arrive to this blog from my YouTube channel and are therefore interested in its contents, right?!

Well, I want to know what everyone desires to see the most. This way, I can hopefully cut down on more non-popular types of videos and concentrate putting more of what types people prefer. I only listed the major types of videos I've been making; however, if you find a type of video not on the list, feel free to check "Other" and even e-mail me (or post a comment on this post) what you want to see in particular.

The poll should be located to the right. You just need to scroll down a bit to see it. Here's what it looks like:


I will leave this poll running until January 1st, 2014. However, I'll most likely pull it down much sooner than it, depends on if it has an adequate amount of votes for me to decide judgement.

Thanks!

4 comments:

I picked gameplay videos, guides and tutorials and combo compiliations. I think these are your best and I hope you continue making them!

Voted and agreed with Phang Fang. Love your videos and work BTW, keep it up!

gameplay, combos compilations and showcases. make more videos of older games too, like revisit the games like samurai warriors 3, dynasty warriors 7, etc.

Voted but can you do more videos of Dynasty Warriors 8 nightmare I loved watching those and learning what weapons to use for the characters. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Post a Comment